Hi again!
Today, you've had your first conversation class with Ana and you've started doing the homework. As I said, here you have the answer key. Check your answers and on Monday you can ask me your doubts.
Have a lovely weekend!
WORKBOOK PAGE 5
EXERCISE 1
1a wear 1b 'm/am wearing 2a is, leaving 2b does, leave 3a take 3b are, taking 4a doesn't see 4b isn't seeing 5a s'/is starting 5b starts 6a does, work 6b is, working
EXERCISE 2
1A 2C 3A 4C 5B 6B 7A 8A 9B
EXERCISE 3
1 I'm tired. I want to go home now.
2 correct
3 We don't believe in ghosts.
4 correct
5 correct
6 Your car is very old. You need a new onw.
EXERCISE 4
2 don't know 3 are, worrying 4 is going 5 don't want 6 understand 7 need 8 meeting
WORKBOOK PAGE 6
EXERCISE 1
1 police
2 crime
3 criminals
4 surveillance
4 safety
6 guilty
7 police state
8 technology
9 information
EXERCISE 2
1T 2F 3F 4F 5T