MPR07-19

Monday, 21 May 2018

First 21/5 and Listenings Audios

Hello students!

I couldn't upload anything last week since I couldn't prepare the test, but here you have the listenings parts for the test you have done today in class. Please hand over this listening before Friday.

Listenings Test 4

Tomorrow I will give you test 5 in order to do it during this whole week. I let you here the folder with the audios you need to do this test too. Please hand over this exam next Monday before doing the final test:

Listenings Test 5

Remember it's 10 days left for the test, so study the grammar and vocabulary reference at the end of the book please, above all, in things you think you have more doubts.

I will take you out from class in the mornings to prepare the speaking test when we have a final date.

Have a nice week!