Hello students!
We have the Unit 6 test tomorrow. Today we have done some exercises to revise the unit. Please find here all the answers for everything. If you have any doubt please ask me by email. Have a nice day!
SB Page 62/63:
5. 1.shelf
2. flower
3. hole
4. lamp
5. ledge
6. 1. John said he hadn't finished his project the day before.
2. Our teacher told us we were having our lesson outside.
3. She said she couldn't do it on her own.
4. Mum told us she would do it for us the next day.
5. They told me their plane left that night.
7. 1. I asked her if she'd had a nice time the day before.
2. He asked me when I was going home.
3. She asked him if she would give her a call.
4. I asked him where he had been the night before.
5. He asked her if she was working that evening.
8. 1. Could you tell me what time the meeting starts?
2. Could you please let me know what time it finishes?
3. I'd like to know if there will be a break for lunch.
4. Please let me know if we have to bring food.
5. I'd be grateful if you could tell me how many people will be there.
Reading:
2. c
3. 1B 2D 3- 4A 5E 6C 7-
WB Page 65:
1. split up with/ going out with/asked, out/fallen out with/get back together/make up/fallen in love/get on with
2. religious/patriotic/renowned/romantic/professional/mystical
3. ever/less/better/the/more/worst/fastest/least
4. 1.If only I lived in a bigger flat.
2. I'd rather you didn't sit next to me.
3. If you didn't play computer games, you'd have more time
4. I wish my dad would listen to me.
5. Would you rather stay in together?
6. I wish I didn't have an exam on my birthday.
7. If you studied more, you'd pass your exams.
8. I'm worried about my boyfriend. If only he'd call!