MPR07-19

Thursday, 22 February 2018

4º NB -Week 19-22 February

Hi everyone,

This week we've studied the grammar from unit 6: Reported Speech. I gave you in class this photocopy that you need to use to study for the exam.

If you have problems understanding the Reported Speech, check these:

- Video explanation in Spanish
Explanation in English

Remember, that our final Grammar and Vocabulary exam is next Thursday 1st of March. This is what you've got to study:

- Unit 5: Vocabulary: Techonology and Online Manners / Grammar: verbs with -ing or infinitive
- Unit 6: Vocabulary: Reported Verbs / Grammar: Reported Speech (statements)

Today we've done the Audiovisual Standard (watching a video and asking a few questions) and on the week of 5-9th March we will do a Reading and Listening exam (no need to study) and the Speaking. For the speaking test, last Monday I handed out in class this photocopy with the questions that you need to prepare at home. You can write a few lines, study them and I'll you two o three questions on the day of the exam.

That's all for now. Ask me in class all your questions, please!

Gloria