MPR07-19

Sunday, 24 December 2017

KET 20/12

Hi KET students!

Last Wednesday had our last lesson of the year and we finished the KET Exam (all the reading and writing activities and the listening paper). I have corrected them all and I have sent an e-mail to your parents with your mark. You've all done very well!

I'd like you to do the following homework for the Christmas Holidays:

GRAMMAR:
- Revise the grammar units 1, 2, 3 and 4 - Pages 120-123. Do the exercises.
- Photocopy Progress Test 1 and 2 (in class or download here)
- Photocopy Progress Test 3 and 4 (in class or download here)

VOCABULARY:
- Study the Vocabulary Topic List: Family and Friends /House and Home/ Food and Drinks/ Clothes and Accesories/Sport

Finally, I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful 2018!

See you in a couple of weeks, on Monday 8th January at 16.30.