Sorry for my absence. During this week we have been finishing Unit 2, we have done some listening, reading and grammar activities from the Student´s book. We revised the uses of the adverbs of frequency and you put them into practice in class explaining what you do in a daily routine. Today we mainly did listening and speaking too. I remind you that you must bring a Dictionary tomorrow to do the writing about your personal profile from page 30 in class. Next week we will keep on revising all the contents to get ready for your next test. Here I leave you the chart that I gave you in class, in case you didn't have enough time to copy it.
On the 15th October you will have the half term test which will include: reading, listening, grammar and vocabulary practice from units 1 & 2.
Homework:
- Student´s book: you must finish the exercise 7 on page 27
