Hi Cambridge Students!
Today it was our first day of class and I've introduced the course with a PowerPoint Presentation with useful information. If you want to check it again, click here to download it.
I've given you photocopies of a complete exam that we're going to do little by little. Today we've done Paper 1, part 1 (reading) and Paper 2, part 1 (listening)
We've also seen the first two minutes of a video from youtube of two candidates taking the Speaking Paper. Click here if you want to watch it again.
For next week, I've asked you to do PAPER 1, PART 3 (true/false reading activity).
Also, check the following:
- Leaflet with information about the exam.
-Listening Activity: Studying at college (click on the image to access the activity)
- Reading activity: Websites for teens (click on the image to access the activity)
Well done on your first day and see you next week!
Gloira