MPR07-19

Sunday, 21 May 2017

PET 25th April , 9th May 2017 & Schedule

Dear students!!

After the Easter holidays we dedicated one of our classes to revise the whole test, in which each of you found out the part that was most difficult for you, this way you will be capable of improving before the exam. After that we kept on practicing the listening test and explained some phrasal verbs and reported speech.  We watched some samples of  previous PET speaking tests.  I asked you to do a full test and hand it in on the 2nd of may.  I gave you your result the following day on the 4th of May. Therefore the candidates who were ready for the test were enrolled the following week. The other students who didn't pass the test are more than welcome to continue with the classes as normal because they have shown improvement and will do the test in the future. 


On the class of the 25th I talked with each of you and I explained your strongest and your weakest parts in the exam.  After that I gave you a schedule from now to the day of the test.  Furthermore, we did a reading test in class while other students were doing the speaking test. 


Reminder:

Due to the fact we missed our class last Tuesday 16th, you should have done test 7 and for next Tuesday you should hand in test 8. Here you can find the test 8: Test 8 . It is very important that you try to practice as much as posible because the date of the exam is the 24th June. 

I´m leaving you here the schedule I wrote on the blackboard, in case you missed it:
  • On 16th May: hand in test 7 (writing included), do an speaking and listening test in class.
  • On 23rd May: hand in test 8, explain grammar & practice speaking.
  • On 30th May: hand in test 9, practice speaking, work it out in weak points
  • On 6th June:  hand in test 10. Revision. Practice phrasal verbs and writing part 1.
  • On 13th June: hand in test 11 (writing included). Revision of speaking.
  • On 20th June: no class, so you should revise at home and do some listening.
  • On 21st June: I will try to meet you in the morning to resolve doubts, last recommendations and speaking practice. 

You can do it!!!  Keep up the hard work!!!