Hello students,
We are not going to have lessons until the 14th March, so you have some work to do by yourselves since we aren't able to stop the preparation now. I'm going to upload some grammar and vocabulary points this afternoon that you must check, and you're going to do a new exam test (Test 4, page 127 including Reading and Use of English, and Writing.)
To do the writing tasks please check the link I uploaded a couple of weeks ago about writing structures for First. In case you couldn't find it, here you have it:
Writing Structures For First
If you haven't done the previous tests, take into account I'm recording all your progress to know if you are ready to do the final test. If I haven't got any papers, I don't know if you are prepared or not, so take your time to catch up with the first classes.
Have a wonderful month and ask me if you have doubts! :)